Getting a copy of your AMCAS application to me:
instructions which were given to me by a client, and it seems to work
1) open up your AMCAS application (it is said that Internet Explorer works
better than Netscape for the AMCAS application).
2) On the side bar of options that AMCAS presents, at the bottom, (right
below the 'Certify & Submit Changes' option) choose the 'print a copy
of application' option.
3) now a copy of your application will appear but instead of printing
it, just go up top to the menu bar and under 'File' choose 'save as'.
4) After choosing 'save as', your file should be saved (as a .pdf) on
your computer wherever you decided (either on the desktop, in a separate
folder or a disk (A: drive) you if want)
5) Then just go to your email and attach the file from wherever it you
saved it on your computer and send it (do NOT cut and paste into the
body of the email but attach it into the header area
where you can attach documents).
Medical School Admissions Consultant
461 Menlo Oaks Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025-2345
Last updated: August 22, 2006
Judy Colwell, 2003